TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to the Goods sold to you on this website (www.glioli.com). Please read them carefully and make sure you understand them before using this site and/or purchasing any Goods from us. By using this site, and/or placing an order on this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
Before placing an order, you will asked to agree to these Terms. To do so, please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the end of these terms if you accept them. If you refuse to accept thee terms, you will not be able to order any Goods from the Website.
These Terms and any Contract between the Seller and the Customer are only in the English language.
In these Terms, the following definitions are used:
Any agreement between the Seller and the Customer for the sale of the Goods;
You (the person who purchases the Goods from the Seller);
An email from the Seller to the Customer acknowledging that the order for theGoods has been accepted in accordance with these Terms;
The Goods that are being sold to the customer on the Website;
The terms which set out how the Seller will deal with confidential and personal Information received from the Customer via the Website;
We/us (the person or business who is selling the Goods known as GLI OLI LTD) as identified in the clause below (ABOUT US);
The Seller’s website on which the Goods are advertised.
GLI OLI LTD, operates the Website www.glioli.com. GLI OLI LTD is a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 09029224 and with its registered office at 145-157 St. John Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
You can contact us by telephoning 01279 814370 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For notice in writing (for example cancellation) required by these Terms the notice should be provided by email to us at email@example.com.
We will contact you by e-mail or by post to the address in the Order.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The use of the Website by the Customer is governed by The Terms, which apply to any contract.
- We may contact you in connection with the Contract by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by post and the Customer expressly agrees to this.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MAKING A PURCHASE
- When providing any information to us, you undertake that all information provided via the Website is accurate, current and complete, and to notify us of any changes which may mean that the information is inaccurate.
- We are authorised by you to contact any third party agencies, including credit reference agencies, to verify the accuracy of information provided by you, where you have failed to comply with a request for verification of information from us.
- You may only purchase Goods from the Website if you are at least 18 years old and are eligible to enter into a contract.
PLACING AN ORDER FOR GOODS ON THE WEBSITE
- The order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- After an order has been placed on the Website, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging that we have received the order (Order Confirmation).
- Once an order is placed, it becomes legally binding on you. Submission of an order does not mean that we have accepted the order for the Goods.
- If we are unable to supply the Goods, for example because those Goods are not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on the Website, we will inform you of this and will not process the order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund the full amount as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and to inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by the Customer.
- Delivery charges of £3.95 will be charged for any order under £50 for UK delivery. Goods are sent via first class Royal Mail.
- Please note that we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses, as a signature may be required on delivery.
- Postal/delivery charges on overseas orders will be applied according to each individual order.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery charges at any time without prior notice.
- Timescales for delivery will vary depending on the availability of the Goods and the Customer’s address.
- Delivery timescales quoted are indicative only. Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to meet any delivery dates, all delivery dates are estimates and approximate only. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the Goods arrive prior to 24th December and other important dates.
- Orders may be delivered in one or more delivery.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full.
- Delivery will be completed when we have delivered to Goods to the address provided when the order was placed. The Goods will become the responsibility of the Customer from the completion of the delivery.
- We do not accept any liability whatsoever for delays in delivery caused by third parties.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
- On receipt of the Goods, you must inspect them. You will be deemed to have accepted the Goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and you return the Goods in accordance with the Returns Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the Goods at a later date.
- Where the Goods are signed for, you bear the risk once the goods are signed for. If you believe that a parcel has been tampered with, it is your responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods will be as set out on the Website at the time that your order is placed. Prices for Goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order that has been accepted by us with an Order Confirmation.
- The price of the Goods includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of the Order Confirmation and the date of delivery, the Customer must pay any increase, unless you have already paid for the Goods before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect. The price of Goods excludes delivery charges, details of which are shown on the Website and which will be added to the total amount due for the goods, if the total amount due is less than £50.
- Payment for Goods and any delivery charges may be made by all major credit or debit cards. Payment must occur at the time that the Goods are ordered using the ordering procedure set out on the Website.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
All Goods shown on the Website are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Goods ordered are not available and will not process the order if already made.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations under these Terms where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. In these circumstances:
a) We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you. Where necessary,we will contact you to arrange a new delivery date with you.
b) If you no longer wish to buy the Goods, you may cancel the Contract under the clause below (Cancellations And Returns).
c) If the circumstances beyond our control continue for longer than 14 days from the date of your order, we will cancel the Contract and refund the total monies paid in advance.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- Cancellations are only accepted if you comply with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure as defined below will apply. If this procedure is not followed, the order will be considered valid and the Customer will remain liable for the full payment.
- You may cancel this contract by giving us notice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days, beginning the day after the day of delivery of the Goods. However, if this period expires on a non-working day , your deadline will be extended to the next working day. If the Goods have already been dispatched, we cannot refund any monies spent on postage and packaging.
- You must send all returns within 14 days of receipt to: Returns, GLI OLI LTD, Ashburton House, 14A Walson Way, Stansted, Essex, CM24 8EU.
- Please ensure that you obtain proof of postage. We cannot accept responsibility for any parcels lost in transit.
- If you are rejecting the Goods because of a defect or discrepancy in the order, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged goods must be returned to us before a refund or replacement can be issued.
- If you are cancelling the order because you no longer want or are unhappy with the Goods for any reason, you may return the Goods to us at your own cost within 14 days of receipt of the order, provided there is proof of purchase. We will refund you the full price paid for the Goods less the cost of postage and packaging, where standard post and packaging will be charged at £4.95.
If you decide not to keep the Goods or to cancel a Contract then:
a) you must inform us of this in writing as set out in the clause above (About Us). We may reply by email or by post to your address.
b) you must return the Goods in their original packaging to our address for returns as set out on our Website or as set out in the clause above (About Us), as soon as reasonably practicable and at your own cost.
c) you must return the Goods in the same condition as they were sold.
d) we will take all precautions to ensure that the Goods reach you without being damaged or lost. We may claim compensation from you for returned Goods which have been damaged whilst in your possession.
e) we will refund the price paid for the Goods less any applicable delivery charges paid by you. We will process the refund using the method by which payment was originally made,as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of the cancellation. If payment has been made by debit or credit card, we will refund the debit or credit card used to make the payment.
In the unlikely event that the Goods are faulty, defective, wrongly delivered or mis-described you must give us notice of cancellation as set out above and:
a) as well as refunding the price paid for the Goods and any applicable delivery charges paid for by you, we will refund your costs incurred in returning the goods to us at our address for returns;
b) Goods need not be returned in the same condition as sold but you must return theGoods in the best possible condition; and
c) Goods should be returned with the original packaging, if available but will be accepted without the original packaging provided you have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the Goods reach us without being further damaged or lost.
The right of cancellation and return of the Goods in this clause do not affect the statutory rights of a consumer in relation to Goods that are faulty or not as described.
If you wish to make a complaint about any matter in respect of the Goods, please contact Customer Services on the following number 01279 814370 (Customer Services are open from 9am -5.30pm Monday to Friday) or by emailing us at email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which may be accessed via links from our Website. We do not control such websites and we are not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided as a service or for convenience only and their inclusion on our Website is not an endorsement by or an affiliation with GLI OLI LTD.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing Goods on this Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, content and colours available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
NO RIGHT OF RESALE
Any Goods and services, and any samples thereof, we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or re-sell any of the Goods or services, and any samples you receive from us.
All content available on this Website, including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of GLI OLI LTD and must not be used without our express prior consent. GLIOLI is the registered Trade Mark of GLI OLI LTD.
HOW THESE TERMS MAY BE CHANGED
We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time, including for the purposes of:
- changes in how payments are accepted; or
- changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements which apply to the Goods.
- Every time you place an order via the Website for Goods, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract made between you and us.
- We recommend that you revisit these Terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
- We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw Goods from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of Goods from this Website whether or not such Goods have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- The Contract contains the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another person or organisation and will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligation under these Terms.
- The contract is between the Seller (us) and the Customer (you). No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms,
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs shall remain in force and effect.
- These Terms will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Goods through the Website and any dispute or claim arising out of it or in connection with it or these Terms will be governed by English law. All disputes arising under them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that we provide a fast and reliable service, we cannot guarantee that your use of or access to this Website will be interruption or error-free and we will not be responsible for any disruption, loss or corruption of any material in transit, or the loss or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
- Our entire liability under or in connection for any Goods to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in the conditions.